Cow fat may sound like an odd way to improve your skin health - but would you believe us if we told you tallow is a brilliant natural moisturizer? Dating back to ancient Egypt and the Middle Ages, tallow balm has been used for centuries as a way to naturally soften and soothe skin. This tried and true remedy is finally gaining recognition in the modern world for its incredible healing and moisturizing power.
If you're still unsure, read on to find out exactly how tallow balm benefits your skin!
Tallow Balm Benefits
Tallow contains many of the same fatty acids found in human skin, making it an ideal candidate for a natural moisturizer. It helps to naturally protect the skin's barrier and keep moisture locked in. Plus, its rich consistency is great at hydrating dry or cracked skin while providing a deeply nourishing treatment - something many lotions just can't do.
Let's take a look at nutrients found in tallow balm that make it so effective:
1. Vitamin A: promotes healthy cell growth and tissue repair. It also serves as an
antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals in the skin. This makes tallow ideal for those
with acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
2. Vitamin E: an antioxidant that helps protect the skin's surface from damage caused by environmental toxins. Not only does this vitamin help reduce inflammation, but it also helps to improve skin tone and texture.
3. Vitamin D: helps to strengthen the skin's natural barrier and protect it from bacteria. In addition, it assists in stimulating new cell growth.
4. Vitamin K: helps improve blood circulation and minimize dark circles, wrinkles, and discoloration.
5. Essential fatty acids: Full of stearic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid - all of
which gently calm and soothe skin.
These essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants found in tallow balm help to keep skin hydrated for a more youthful glow. You can expect your skin to look softer and more radiant with consistent use! Not only this, but some further tallow balm benefits are:
● Natural UV protection
● Acne control
● Wrinkle reduction
● Scar reduction
● Itching and irritation relief
● Antimicrobial properties
We weren't joking when we said tallow was the world's best moisturizer! As you can see, tallow balm offers a plethora of skin benefits that are hard to come by in any other product. It's no wonder why it has been used for centuries!
Final Thoughts on Tallow Balm Benefits
No matter what your skin concern may be, tallow balm is a fantastic natural option. Its many nutrients help to protect the skin while offering a range of additional benefits. Not only is it safe for all skin types - even those with sensitive skin - but tallow balm also has antimicrobial properties, helping to keep your skin healthy and free of bacteria.
Tallow balm should be at the top of your list if you're looking for something that will deeply nourish and moisturize your skin. Add our tallow balm to your beauty routine and see for yourself why it is such an amazing natural remedy!